First Post - w00t!

So, kicking off a new blog about one of the most interesting things in life (after sex, that is) - FOOD!

What'll this be about - where to eat, what to eat, and the damage! With my (patent pending) ramblings to spice up the act of course!

There's one thing about Blogger/Blogspot which irks me - I can't add categories to posts. It would've been really cool if I could've categorized the eating joint reviews by city and type (restaurant, pub, rasta joint, etc.) Right now I'm making do with CSS and <span></span> tags. So in case you want to look for joints @ Gurgaon use the search bar at the top of the page...

Without further ado...

4 Comments:

  • I am more interested in a blog on the most interesting thing in life...when is that coming up?

    By Blogger Anadi Misra, at 12:49 PM  

  • Clear line dude We are also intrested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

  • Categories :D Let me know if you want a wordpress.com invit :). Though I must warn you about the lack of control on almost everything else (template that is) there.

    By Blogger Jaya, at 10:23 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home